Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My very own war



   Yes  vs.  No
      
       Right  vs.  Wrong.

Whether asking yourself a question as simple as what to eat for breakfast or as complex as asking oneself what to do with life, the real test is whether the decision will be right or wrong.

Some people believe in fate, "I didn't make a bad decision, it was meant to happen and I learned from it." Some people beat themselves up about certain decisions they make, thinking , "If only there was an 'undo' button for life."

One thing I know that I believe is that if I had the opportunity to change something from my past, I wouldn't. EVERYTHING that I have done in the 19 years I've been alive has lead me to this point right now, and I like where I am.

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." If you never get to see your side from the 'other side', then how would you ever realize how green it is? 

Bad memories are memories nonetheless. Whether I would want to or not, I cannot relive any experience, so I might as well reflect on it beneficially. That is my decision.

No comments: